Check if heap trace is on.
- true if on or false
heap_trace_init_standalone(heap_trace_record_t *record_buffer, size_t num_records)¶
Empty function just for passing compiling some place.
Start heap tracing. All heap allocations will be traced, until heap_trace_stop() is called.
- ESP_OK Tracing is started.
mode: Mode for tracing.
- HEAP_TRACE_LEAKS means only suspected memory leaks are traced. (When memory is freed, the record is removed from the trace buffer.)
Stop heap tracing.
- ESP_OK Heap tracing stopped..
Resume heap tracing which was previously stopped.
- ESP_ERR_NOT_SUPPORTED Project was compiled without heap tracing enabled in menuconfig.
- ESP_OK Heap tracing resumed.
Dump heap trace record data to stdout.
- It is safe to call this function while heap tracing is running, however in HEAP_TRACE_LEAK mode the dump may skip entries unless heap tracing is stopped first.